These regulations are to protect both our students and teachers so please read carefully.
The shala will be cleaned daily including door handles.
We have a new ventilation system which will be running in the shala and used at a higher power before and after opening times to completely clear the air.
•Please place your mat in the space you are designated on arrival. This is to ensure a safe distance between mats.
• Please use the hand sanitizers provided before and after practice
• Yoga mats and props will not be provided. Please bring your own mat and clean them regularly
• Bring your own water spray bottle if needed
• The waiting area/entrance is limited to two people. Please wait outside if it is full.
• No physical adjustments will be made by our teachers until social distancing guidance is removed by the government
• Keep your area as tidy as possible. Leave all your belongings outside the main room apart from your yoga mat and spray bottle
• Please keep your distance. Chatting and catch-ups should be made outside the shala.
• For your own safety and health, face coverings must be worn at all times in the shala except when seated on a mat to practice.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all most sincerely for your continued support and understanding during these unpredictable and challenging times.